Searching & Reporting on events logged within the KidReports system.March 14, 2017
Specific Events/ActivitiesMarch 14, 2017
- When reporting on the custom tracking sheets keep in mind
- Time intervals set for the chart (Anything less than 30 minute intervals with up to 3 options per time period will require multiple reports to be generated)
- The ‘Start Time For Report (only first 100 values printed)’ drop-down menu means the time you wish to begin the report from and there will only be 100 columns permitted
- Each column represents the next value of time based on the intervals set for the chart
- The reporting time ranges from 6am – 6pm
These figures will vary based on the number of options for each custom chart, Base calculations are for a chart with ‘4’ options at ‘30’ minute intervals over ‘12’ hours. work this out by ‘12’ hours times ‘2’ to get the number of thirty minute periods times ‘4’ options is ‘96’ columns, The shorter the time intervals and the higher the number of options the more columns required to generate the report so for a chart using ‘10’ minute intervals with ‘4’ options you would require ‘3’ separate reports to cover a ‘12’ hour period.